Monday, November 16, 2009

Dentist vs Babies

I just got back from the dentist again. I swear I have been to the dentist atleast once a week for the last four months. I can't believe my teeth have gone so down hill, I admit I hadn't gone to the dentist since before Maile was born, so probably a good four years. But I've NEVER had trouble with my teeth. I've never had a cavity, and had braces to straighten out my snaggle tooth, and the last time I went to the dentist I had my wisdom teeth pulled.. no issues. Then fast forward four years later.

AFTER pregnancy, 10 cavities and a crown, plus a deep cleaning. HMMMM something tells me my precious little girl had a little to do with all this teeth trouble.

WOW.. pregnancy does crazy stuff to your body. It's not enough that it ruins your body and boobs, but it has to ruin your bones, and hair and teeth too. If the pros didn't out weight the cons by SO MUCH.. and little sweet little babies weren't so little and sweet and cute. I probably would be a selfish woman, and keep my body, boobs, bones, hair and teeth to myself. Put they are and I'm not, and I'll more than likely do it again:) What a lucky dentist I have. I'm going to have dentures by the time I'm 40.

For now, I need some ibprofen, and some ice cream.

( I should probably skip the ice cream due to the fact that my teeth are falling out of my head, but what the heck, I'm only going to have them for a little while longer.. enjoy! )

No comments:

Post a Comment