We woke up this morning to about 4 inches of snow on the ground and it was still coming down. Mikael worked a short shift today and was home by 10am, I don't think I've seen Mikael this much in months. HA HA. Maile was dying to get outside in the snow, she had her boots on all morning and was clomping around. So we went out front and scooped the driveway. Well Mikael and Maile scooped. I enjoyed the scene.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Daddy throwing a snowball at Maile
.JPG)
Maile retaliating back.. she caught on quick.
Then we had Nicole and Jon over for the game. Nicole is a dear friend from my childhood, her mom and my mom are best friends. We hardly ever get to see them, even though we live like 20 min away from each other. We made some chili, & cornbread, and they brought over some chips and salsa. We had a good time, regardless of the outcome of the game. I think Maile enjoyed having company too. She was shy at first, but by the end of the night she had two new friends.
Daddy and Maile before the game.
.JPG)
Nicole and Jon, Maile really latched on to Jon, she wanted his attention constantly. He was desperately trying to pay attention to the game, but Maile made it very hard. She kept trying to take his picture, and show him stuff, it was pretty cute. He's making a silly face in this picture but it's the only one I got.
.JPG)
She also loved Nicole's phone.
The three girls, I don't think we got much football watching in, but we chatted a bunch and caught up on our lives.
Maile was super cute too, she kept calling it Soccerball game, and was so excited when they showed the people wearing the pig noses in the crowd. She made us all laugh so much tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment