It was called Rock Creek Farms and totally reminded me of my family trips to the pumpkin patch in Greeley. You get to go out into the fields and pick your own pumpkins, some are still attached to the vine, so you have to get down and dirty to get them out. We had, had some freezing temperatures the week before which damaged a lot of the pumpkins, but we managed to find a few good ones. Maile still loves the little baby ones, but I think she loved walking around pointing out the icky ones more than anything. As always she's such an explorer, and couldn't care less if we were walking with her or not. She just kept going and going and going.
A super cute picture of Daddy and Maile. Love it!! If only I could photoshop out those people.
After you pick your pumpkins you can head back up to the front where they have a fun area, with animals and a haybale maze, and bounce houses. We went on a busy weekend, so we kept Maile away from the bounce house because of all the older kids, but she had fun checking out the animals. There was a cow there, who kept rubbing his hind quarters against the fence that faced us, and Maile kept saying " Cow has a itchy booty" I swear she talked about that cow for a week.
We also saw Piggies
These two were playing king of the mountain, and I just missed them butting heads. They wouldn't do it again. The black one won in the end :)
Lambies
We are planning on carving the rascals tomorrow, and then another post with lots of pictures I'm sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment