Friday, October 23, 2009

Nicole's Baby Shower

It's a little late, but I wanted to share what a good time we had. As most of you know Nicole is one of my good friends, and she is pregnant with twins. Tara and I and Nicole's mother in law collaborated and threw Nicole a simple but sweet little get together for all her friends. It was themed Babies and Brunch, and it turned out great.

Susan Kemper, who is one of Nicole's closest friends is a baker, and she designed her cake.. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! It was so beautiful, and delicious! Look at those cute little baby noggins.


We had an assortment of food, Quiche, French Toast Souffle, Cheese/Fruit Plate, Pumpkin Bread, a fall Salad, Pumpkin Pie Bites, your seasonal punch, and Mimosas for us non pregnant types :). After we gorged ourselves on food we had a little craft activity, we decorated onsies, we did this at my baby shower, and it was so much fun, and I loved having them on hand, they were very useful, and I always remembered who made it whenever Maile wore one. The Walpole sisters got VERY creative. They were hilarious.


Then it was gift opening time, my mom made Nicole a couple sleep sacks with monkey's on them, they turned out pretty cute too. Thanks MOM!!


There was a little boy named Noah that came too, and Maile had a play-mate. There's about 6mth apart, Maile being older. They got along great, and enjoyed running around after one another.



The Belly :)
The Girls!
The Walpole Girls!



Overall it was a great sucess and Nicole got alot of stuff for the boys. She's going to need it! Plus we had a great time chatting, and sharing stories. It was fun to plan but I was exhausted after the whole thing was over. I'd do it again though if I had the chance :)
Pumpkin Patch is next but I need my Dexter fix right now. Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment