So a little background behind this video, our friend Tara gave Maile a super cool keyboard to play with, we have it on the floor in her playroom, and she plays with it at will, she knows how to turn it on and off, and to turn certain functions on. One of these functions is the song selection, she'll turn on song on and leave it on forever, and just dance away to it. One day Daddy was getting a little tired of the current selection so he was hunting around for another, and came across the song in the video, I'm not sure who it's by, some fancy composer I'm sure, but Maile calls it the "turtle" for some unknown reason. Everytime she hears the songs she does this in some form or another. Enjoy. It's hilarious!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |




Oh my gosh that is too cute!!! She's so big now! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!
ReplyDelete(Isn't that the song from the Cutting Edge?)