Friday, April 24, 2009

Scary Sick

I was going to post a really cute video of Maile along with the some news that I'm currently very sick, and nobody can figure out what it is. Nice feeling huh... anyway I have an appointment with the specialist soon, so hopefully she'll be able to figure it out. Until then, you probably won't be hearing much.. I've been sleeping most of the time.
So back to the video... we got this great little camera around christmas time, and it works awesome, but I have no idea about videos, and all I won't to do is upload this one littl 45 second thing, to Smilebox, and one of the computers it lets me, but won't let me sign in and post it. DAMN VISTA. On the other computer it doesn't recognize the file type and I can't open it at all.
I'm annoyed with technology right now, and I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment