Friday, April 17, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs

So I'm a little behind this week, but I'm sure nobody will mind as long as there's pictures to look at :). We had a wonderful Easter weekend, we dyed eggs on Saturday night, and then had our own little easter egg hunt on Sunday morning around the house. Maile caught on so quickly. Then we went over to Mikael's parents house, and had another egg hunt with Hailey and Justin, and enjoyed a nice holiday dinner. I seemed to really miss parents and brother and sister this year for some reason. I mean we very rarely get to see each other on Easter. Given our mileage away from each other, so it's not usually a big deal, but this year seemed to be different for some reason. Maybe because I know my sister is at my parents house and oh so close. Anyway, I got through, and it was a great day. i'm going to post the dying egg pictures tonight, and I'll do the Easter pictures tomorrow sometime, since we won't be doing much else. Why you ask.. um we are getting ANOTHER spring snowstorm and this one is a doosy. it's been rain/sleeting/snowing since Friday morning, and we have about 5 inches on the ground.. including streets, and two of those inches are slush.. FUN! :) It's suppose to keep snowing until noon tomorrow, then... we dig out.













2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little girl! So cute! I have to tell you, I was DYING over your "What will Maile Be?" post! You were so dead on! I vote for opera : )

    Hope you survive the blizzard! What's the story with this spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a blast! How do you keep her so neat?? Is it just an age thing? Or maybe personality? I mean you saw MY two!

    ReplyDelete