We started out the evening at P.F. Changs were we all enjoyed a delicious meal, and some great conversation. It was so fun to have everyone around.


Then we headed out the door, I was under the impression that we were driving to the club, I wasn't sure what club we were going to, Mikael was not letting me have any details. As we walked out the front door, there sitting in the front was a HUGE white hummer Limo. It didn't even occur to me that it was for us. I started walking to the car, and Mikael says "oh, that our ride"... WHAT! I was flabbergasted..literally i didn't know what to think. It was awesome.. completely awesome. I've never been in a limo, let alone a hummer limo, and on top of that it was a party limo so the inside was decked out with neon lights, and light up floor, and a refective ceiling. It was pretty amazing.

We pulled up to the front of the club, bladders full mind you! They really need to have limos with bathrooms ,especially if there's a bunch of women and alcohol inside. Anyway so we all climbed out and headed into Club Vinyl, which I haven't been to in years. It has three different dance floors, and an outside patio which was pretty nice. We danced our booties off, and got a little crazy. All in good fun though!
After we had, had our fill of dancing we all climbed back in the limo again, and continued the celebration inside as we drove back to the restaurant. We got dropped off then set off to Mikael's friend Kevin's house where he was hosting an after "prom" for me. He's got quite the set up with a home theater, hot tub, Wii, and pool table. Unfortunatley I lost my camera at this point, so I do not have any pictures after the limo ride home. But basically the girls got in the hot tub, and the boys started playing Wii.. figures. :). Then we talked some more, and the girls played some Rock Band. Not very well might I add :). It was extremely fun. Then Mikael and I finally arrived home around 4am... WHOA time flies when your having so much fun. We were both exhausted yesterday but it was totally worth it. I had a complete blast, and could not have asked for anything better. Mikael totally blew me away, he's so thoughtful, and knows I LOVE surprises.
So today is my actual birthday, and I took the day off work to enjoy. My sister left this morning, and Maile and I are just hanging out. It's been a busy weekend, so it's nice to chill, we were going to go swimming, but Maile's swim suit doesn't fit any more and I didn't feel like going out again and getting another one so we'll post-pone for another time.
We are going out to dinner tonight at Ted's and then home for some b-day cake. It'll be nice and relaxing, which is a perfect end to a fabulous weekend :).
I only posted a couple pictures here but I did create a shutterfly site where you can see all the other pictures and see how crazy we are :). Remember no judging, there was quite a bit of adult beverage, and some of us get quite friendly :) HA HA.



No comments:
Post a Comment