Saturday, March 21, 2009

House of Sickness

Well everyone is sick at our house so I'm not going to write a bunch of stuff because it would probably be depressing as I just want to crawl into a dark hole and sleep for a week. So instead you get a photo entry :) ENJOY!

Introducing..... Homey G Fix it! She was helping Daddy put the futon together.


Bath Time Fun... look at that hair, she is going to have more hair than me by the time she's three. (Dr. Suess moment)


Brusha, brusha, brusha, she's becoming VERY indepenant, everything is "I do" or "me" thankfully she's pretty good at sharing too, and lets us have turn too. Which insures a nice clean smile :)

This is Maile's pass time the last week or so, she's found out about zippers, and taking her clothes off (we knew it was only a matter of time). She does this atleast 5 times a day including before we go in to get her up in the morning, and once after we put her to bed.. FUN :).

After she accomplishes getting naked (thankfully the diaper has stayed on each time) she runs for it. SO CUTE!

Ok, about a week ago my friend Salina had a blog entry called IT'S_TWINS where she found a egg that had two yolks. I've never before seen something like that in my life, and I cook a lot of eggs. Then this morning, we too were cooking french toast, and I cracked the egg to find this. I also screamed "IT'S TWINS" and ran to get the camera so i could document this crazy coincidence. Mikael thought I was nuts, but found it a bit humerous after I told him the story.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That's so funny that we both had it and while making french toast too!

    Sorry you guys are sick...hope you feel better soon!!!

    And your house is so pretty, we can't wait to see you in May!!

    ReplyDelete