I found a dress, which I absolutely love, the girls help me pick it out, and I think we made the right choice. Here is a sneak peek of what it looks like, you'll have to tune in later to see me actually in the dress :). It matches perfectly with Mikael's shirt, which was purely coincidental but fun none the less. Plus it fits me quite nicely, it is a little shorter than I usually like, but what the heck, I will be surrounded by people who love me, and don't really care what I think about my legs. So I'm throwing my worries away and enjoying my fabulous self :). The shoes are quite nice as well, actually.. lets just tell the truth here.. I'm in love with the shoes. They are THE most comfortable pair of heels that I have EVER tried on. They are black, pointy, 1 1/2" heel and hella sexy! I probably could be wearing a paper bag, and still think i look good just because of those shoes. I haven't taken a picture of those yet either, but I will!

Tonight I'm doing some Blindsaver again, and dyeing my hair, I usually would go running to Adona to get me all dolled up, but unfortunately i don't have the time to take a trip up there this week to get it done.. so it's box color for me, but I'm sure it'll turn out great. I'm actually going a little less red than normal. SCARY! :) Then tomorrow it's off to dinner with Amanda, and then to get my eyebrows tamed... it'll be a painful process as I have not had them in done in quite awhile. Then thursday is Mani/Pedi day, then I think I should be pretty much done with the beautification process. Friday will be just a girl night with Maile and I and then......
PROM!!!
I will give everyone the 411 and pictures when it's all said and done. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!



No comments:
Post a Comment