Friday, March 6, 2009

Belated Weekend Pictures

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN....10 DAYS!!! 8 DAYS UNTIL MY "PROM"
WHOO HOO
Ok So with that out of the way, I wanted to post some pictures from last weekend, we played inside with a super duper cool box that we found when we unpacked some things. Daddy showed us just how fun a box could be just by cutting a side out.




Then we played outside with our super duper cool hat that Grandma Day gave us. It was in the 70's all week, amazing weather, and so fun to play in our new backyard!
This is the "where'd it go" expression she gives atleast 20 times a day. SO CUTE!


Mommy even had a chance to try it out.. I felt so Audrey Hepburn...


I was a little behind on posting those, but hey I'm catching up slightly :) Now I'm only a week behind instead of a month :) HA HA. It just keeps getting better. My next project for the blog atleast is to take pictures of the new house so everyone who hasn't seen it can get the chance. Plus see how we are coming along with unpacking.. we still have so far to go yet..
So i'm off to take a bath.. in my HUGE bathtub.. don't be too jealous. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment