Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tissues Anyone?

Maile woke up today with a runny nose... never what any parent wants find when get up for the morning. She seemed pretty good all day Mikael said, with just an annoying runny nose, but tonight she had her moments of tiredness, and even took a 15 min nap on the way home from Nana's, She seems a little more congested too and starting to breath through her mouth, she went down for the night with no problem so will see how tomorrow goes.... or later tonight..

We have been EXTREMELY lucky (as I knock on wood) Maile has been an exceptionaly healthy kid. We can count the colds that she's had in the past 21 mths on one hand and we are so thankful. I hear about some kids that get sick all the time, and I just feel for them. it's hard on the kids, the parents, the job. I hope our lucky streak continues and our colds are kept to a mininum.

Well this is a short post, since I'm tired, and I still have some work to do photographing swatches.. BLECH!!! Plus I want to watch American Idol :)... I know I know, but yes I still watch it, and yes quite frankly I like it. I like making fun of the horrible ones, and enjoying the music of the really good ones. It's always good times. Although TIVO rocks for those long ass commercials, and the judges rants. So off I go :)

I created a photo site for Maile.. so go check out the new pictures.. I've updated them from Christmas through Valentines day.. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment