Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just another Manic.... Tuesday

Aren't Tuesday's suppose to be better than Monday's?? I think my Monday just continued on to Tuesday without blinking. Although it did end a little better.
I won't bore you with the details, just take what a told you yesterday and repeat :(.

Except for afterwork, I got to hang out with one of my good friends, I'm sure you all know her. My friend Nicole... which one you say...... Nicole, the one with the twins. :) There are way to many Nicole's in my life, but I love them all dearly!
So anyway, her sister in law, was involved in the book signing, book party thingy, and Nicole was invited, so she invited me. It was held at Baker St Pub in the Tech center, and it turned out to be really popular. It was much too small of a space for how many people showed up, and the appetizers where all gone by the time we got there. BOO! So we found a little corner to stand in, and forget trying to listen what they were trying to say, we just had our own conversation and got caught up on our lives. After about an hour or so, we were getting hungry, obviously since we missed the appetizers. So we headed over the the Great Northern Tavern and shared some food, and chatted some more. It was nice to have a full conversation where little kids aren't interrupting, and attentions aren't distracted by spilled milk, and dropped toys. We laughed, we bitched, we enjoyed!
Thanks for the invite Dah'ling!

Then I got home and Mikael surprised me with putting up the outside xmas lights.. I wish I would have taken a picture! I turned the corner on to Chenengo, and I immediately saw our house, it was SO bright!! I speed the rest of the way home and stopped in the drive way to admire his handy work. They did such a good job, I heard Maile helped :). I love when he does stuff like that, it's so little, but it's always appreciated, and so fun! I'll have to post a picture tomorrow.
I went inside and showered him with praise and kisses, sat down on the couch with a blanket, and proceeded to pass out. Poor Mikael, we barely had a decent converstion. Sorry baby! :).

No comments:

Post a Comment