OMG!! and I say that with the most umphf and passion and volume that I can muster! What a day, I tell you people get 4 whole day off work, and the day they get back all hell breaks loose. It doesn't help matters, that our company has decided to do some pretty major things all within the last two months of the year.. WAH!!
So today I spent most of the day running around with my head cut off, and trying to put out fire after fire after fire. I have to say I was pretty successful with the fire putting out, but I didn't manange to get anything on my to do list done! Plus I'm dead tired, I didn't get to pick Maile up until a little after 5:30, which means we didn't make it home until 6:20, then a quick dinner (mommy splurged and picked up Pizza hut on the way home) and then a super sonic bath, 10 min of cartoons and then bedtime. Mikael got home sometime in the middle of that as well. Then i had to run to Officemax and pick up some ink, my printer has been out of ink for months, and I had to print some contact sheets of my recent shoot with Michele and Isaiah, so I had to breakdown and get some. $60 bucks & 15 min later, I had ink in hand, and on my way home to print, and burn the shoot to cd, and get it ready to send in the morning. I'm finally sitting down around 9:30.. whew. Could you please pass me my bed?



No comments:
Post a Comment