Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
We had such a great day today, and I think everyone else did too. Everything turned out amazing, and we only had one little snafu with some toasted marshmellows getting a little too toasted.. ok.. they got burnt! But luckily, they came off easily and we started over :). lol. Quick fix. We had SO much food, the table wasn't even big enough for everything. Plenty for everyone and leftovers!
All the kids played so great together, and wore each other out, Maile was exhausted by the end of the night. Didn't even complain when it was time to go to bed. We even got to watch the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving before bed.
I asked her, after we read stories, what she was thankful for and she said "my dog, and my family!". So sweet, then she turns around and asks me what I'm thankful for, and I said to her I was thankful for my very sweet daughter, and for my family as well, and that we could all be together for thanksgiving. Then she drifted in to sleepyland and was OUT!
Now we are sitting on the couch, reading the black friday ads, and enjoying our evening together. What a great day!
Thanks to everyone for bringing such yummy food, and for spending the day with us!
9 months ago



Our two were exhausted too! They fell asleep on the way back from Grandpa's and then begged to go to bed at 6 pm! We watched a few extra shows but they kept wanting to turn the tv off and go to bed.
ReplyDeleteWe had a really wonderful time. Thank you so much for hosting! It was great to be with family and hang out at your place. Love you guys!