We had such a good time at the Derichsweiler's Basement Reveal last night. There were so many kids around the same age group, it was kinda crazy. I think Maile was the oldest one there, then the youngest being 8mth old I think.
The pool table was the highlight of the party, all the kids would gather around the sides, and roll the balls back and forth. The other attraction was the workout room, with a wall full of mirrors, and a punching bag in the middle they were pretty entertained. Especially Maile, who loves to watch herself and get all dramatic. HILARIOUS!
I wish I would have taken some pictures, but hopefully Salina, will post them soon and I'll share. It really is such a great place for entertaining.
The adults, congregated around the bar (of course) and mingled in the sitting area, then played some ping pong once the kids went to bed.
They did a great job designing the whole thing, and hopefully we'll get to enjoy a couple more get togethers down there.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment