Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 19 Food Diary

THURSDAY!!! 3 more days baby!! i'm getting really excited for eggs. I hope the next few days go by fast :). Well stomach went away thankfully, and today was good.. no stomach aches and I felt good with what I ate. I can't believe I'm almost done with this part of the diet.. it feels like such a relief to finally be able to start trouble shooting.

Breakfast:
8 oz CV Vanilla w/ 1/2 Almond Milk vanilla & 1/2 Almond Milk Chocolate
3 Turkey Sausages

Snack:
nada

Lunch:
Turkey LM
Rice
Cucumbers
Carrots
(went to Paradise Bakery, and this was all included in a wrap- which i didn't eat-it was sad..lol)

Snack:
Fruit Salad
Rice Chex

Dinner:
Chicken
Broccoli
Brown Rice

Snack:
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter
Rice Chex w/ Chocolate Almond Milk

I got a small stomach ache after I ate the fruit salad.. and the salad was made a few days ago, so I'm thinking i have a sensitivity to acidic foods..and the riper the fruit the worse the reaction. Because it didn't effect me the other times I ate it. HMM.. maybe something to explore later. Any other theories??

No comments:

Post a Comment