I took today off of work, we had a funeral to go to this morning, and I thought we could get some errands done the rest of the day. Had a good day for the most part, even got adventures and made a smoothie which was delightful, but I did end up getting a stomach ache in the late afternoon/evening.. and it wasn't your normal stomach ache.. it just didn't feel right. So either it was the chicken I ate for lunch.. or the smoothie.
Breakfast:
8oz CV Vanilla w/ coconut Milk
Turkey LM
Snack:
Rice Chex
Lunch:
Chicken (popeye's-- deskinned)
Pear
Snack:
Smoothie (frozen fruit: Peaches/Cherries/Coconut Milk Yogurt/ Fresh squeezed Orange juice)
Dinner:
Turkey LM
Pickles
Cucumbers
( I barely ate any though.. because stomach ws upset)
Snack:
Rice Chex with Almond Milk
3 Turkey Sausages
So I think either Popeye's chicken had something else in the flavoring that upset my stomach, or there was something added to the frozen fruit. Or it was the Peaches.. because that's the only new thing I tried that I haven't had before. So we'll see.. maybe I'll make another smoothie, and see what happens.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment