Monday already.. man.. but it does mean I'm one day closer to the end of this. I'm seeing my shake containers getting smaller and smaller, and looking forward to not drinking them every day. They haven't been bad, just gets old. I'm not one for having the same thing everyday.. especially two or three times a day. Today was good, didn't have any cravings, and I didn't even have any temptations.. so success. Also no stomach aches either, which has been the best thing about this diet.. It's fabulous not feeling like shit all the time :)lol.
Breakfast:
8oz CV Chocolate w/ coconut Milk
3 Turkey Sausages
Snack:
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter
Lunch:
Lemon/Rosemary Chicken
Balsamic Coleslaw
Snack:
Pickles
Rice Chex
Black Berries
Dinner:
Chicken/Apple Sausage grilled
Cauliflower Mash (chicken broth, and crazy jane salt)
Snack:
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter ( I switch to Blue Diamond brand)
A couple bites of apple ( I made a fruit salad for tomorrow and was stealing some bits)
Was fine all day, but after I ate the Rice cake with the new Almond butter, I felt very achy in the shoulders, like I would get a stomach ache, but one never really showed up. My stomach felt a little unsettled, but it never came on full strength, but the aches in the shoulder were quite noticeable. Not sure if it was the new Almond butter, or something else. I'll keep paying attention when I have it again.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment