Have i mentioned I love meat!! lol. Its such a huge difference in my mood, and I'm so much happier, and not consummed with what to eat. I planned a delicious dinner tonight which was fantastic!! I have full confidence that I can do the next 7 days with no problem. Maybe that's part of the thinking of taking away the meat for a week, besides it being for allergic reactions, it might be just to make it that much worse, so when you get it back you feel so much better, and think you have so many options. If that is a reason it totally worked!!
We had Nicole's graduation party today, she graduated from Denver Metro, with a BS in Chemistry.. She's a smart one! lol. We went over there for a BBQ but with the weather the way it is, it was all kept inside.. BUMMER! They were grilling Hamburgers, and brats, and had chips, and potato salad.. I was drooling. She also had a nice veggie try with some items I could munch on, but the french bread brat rolls, were KILLIN me.. Maile was chomping on one of those and I almost put some in my mouth.. but I resisted!! I enjoyed my carrots, & cucumbers with a smile instead :). Good thing she didn't have cake or I might have just gone insane. lol
Breakfast:
8 oz CV Chocolate w/ coconut milk
Rice Chex w/ Almond Milk
Snack:
2 Turkey Sausages
Lunch:
Turkey Breast
Pickles
Snack:
Cucumbers
Carrots
Rice Cake w/ Almond Butter
Dinner:
Lemon/Rosemary Chicken
Balsamic Coleslaw
Cinnamon Carrots
Snack:
2 Rice Cake w/ Almond butter
Frozen Chocolate Almond Milk
Wow I had quite the appetite today.. must be making up for lost calories! It was delicious though, and I picked up some Chicken Apple sausages from Sunflower, can't wait to try them tomorrow. WHOO HOO!!
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment