Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Isn't it beautiful?

PICTURES!! I know it's been while, I haven't been taking pictures as much this past couple of weeks. With Maile constantly be naked girl, all my pictures have her naked, and I just don't feel right posting them for all to see. Even though there is like four people who read this blog :). So I'm being selfish and keeping them all for me. I love little naked girl booty. HA HA. She loves being naked girl too, every time she takes her clothes off, she does this little dance, and stretches out her arms and says.. NAKED GIRL.. in a sing songy voice. HILARIOUS! So anyway this weekend we were playing.. Babies.. as usual this is her favorite thing to play lately. Sometimes she's the baby, sometimes we are the babies, sometimes the babies are the babies. Either way there are babies involved, if you haven't gotten that already. So she was the baby this time around, and she was covered, so photo opp! Grandpa Faris made her this cradle for Xmas, it was ment for her dollies, but she just fits in it, so she's using it as well.

This was one of my favorites of the day. Just a quiet moment. I used these new actions that Salina turned me on too. It's called Soft and Faded from Pioneer Woman Actions. I LOVE IT! Do you notice the sea of toys behind her.. OMG this girl likes to make a mess.




So sweet.



I had my doctors appointment last Wednesday, it went so much better than the first time. I like the new doctor, and she had an assistant who was really sweet too. It's amazing what bedside manner can do. So they both agreed that my symptoms are reoccuring, but very sporatic, which they didn't like. With such long times frames between flare ups it doesn't fit well into any of the options it could be. Crohn's, Celiacs, Ulcers.. etc...but it doesn't necessarily rule them out either. So we've scheduled the procedures for April 8th, where they will biopsy both the large intestine/colon and the small intestines. Really not looking forward to having it done, but I am hoping it will shed some light on things. They did warn me though, that they might not find anything out of the ordinary as well. So if that is the case, then we have to start looking into other not so common ailments. I guess we just wait and see now.
This weekend, we were very productive.. well I was. Mikael ended up getting sick on Saturday morning and was sick the entire weekend. Poor guy, he had some sort of flu bug, and had a fever and other icky things. I quarantined him to the bedroom, and I think Maile and I have evaded it for now. In the meantime, Maile and I did some home improvements and painted the downstairs bathroom. But completely forgot to take pictures of it, but that's ok, it's not quite done yet anyway, i still need to hang some pictures, and stuff, and accessories but I love the color. I'll post as soon as it looks good! Then we did some baking, brownies.. MMMMM. I also attempted to make some mac and cheese from the Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbook, but it didn't turn out so well.. maybe I over baked, but my sauce was a little clumpy, and I'm pretty sure it's not suppose to look like that. It tasted good though so can't complain much there :). Maile even ate it. HAHA.
The birthday countdown as begun, it's 15 days until my birthday! WHOO HOO!! I'm more excited though for our vacation which is in 18 days :) HA HA. I've given up my birthday this year to go on vacation. So we aren't really celebrating it too much. We might go out to dinner, but otherwise it'll be like any other day. I'm actually working it too.. which I haven't worked my birthday... since I can't remember.. high school maybe. But since we are leaving on Friday I didn't want to take another day off that week. I'm so nice :). Mikael might have to work that night too. With this new system going live, they have moved around their show floor inventories constantly. So originally he wasn't suppose to have one on my birthday and he was going to take the night off. But NOW they are.. Bummer :(. It'll be cool though, Maile and I will have a girls night or something.
I'll leave you with a cute story..
We were in Target this past weekend, and Maile always wants to go see the babies.. like I said she's obsessed lately. So we go down the aisle but I remind her that we are just looking and not buying one. So she sighs and with a tiny little grown up voice she says "isn't it beautiful" as she stares longingly at all the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment