Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Randoms

Well I'm still alive, and actually feeling better than last time I posted. It seems to be on and off this week, which is good, since I'm not in constant pain in the bathroom. But it's still there which is still bad. So we are still holding out for a cancellation and then I can consult with a doctor about some ideas.
In other areas, work is going ok, still crazy busy, but either I've succombed to being overwhelmed all the time, or adjusted to the work load and accepted. Either way I feel a little better about it all. There's still some resturcturing going on and one of the areas is in ecommerce, So there's going to be some changes in my department soon. Nothing's been said quite yet but it'll happen next week. I'd love it if they would keep me in the loop, since you know I am ecommerce right now, but i haven't heard anything yet. Just rumors through the grape vine.

Maile is doing great fantabulous.. we are doing better with panty potty training now too. Instead of naked girl, she's running around in panties all the time now, and doing well. We have accidents daily, but we also have successes, and THAT's what we are focusing on. The whole act of realizing the need to go, and pulling down your panties and sitting on the potty and then actually going is a long process and we are so proud when she accomplishes that! It's a big step from where we were a couple weeks ago. Our goal is to have her completely potty trained by her birthday. Not a big deal if it doesn't happen, but it's good to set your sights on something.

This week is kind of crazy for Mikael, his work is finally switching over to the new system. Go live is tomorrow.. EECKK.. he's working a 12 hr shift .. YUCK! So he's had the last two days off and then the big push tomorrow and he's working the rest of the week and the weekend. I hope everything works out for him. I hope the new system goes as smoothly as possible. It's going to be a pain in the ass though, I just know it. He's off right now, dropping off our pool table. We sold it on craigslist this afternoon. You always think it's cool to have a pool table, and it is fun when you get to play it, but we haven't played it in almost a year, and it's just taking up space. I hope the people who bought it get more use out of it than we did.

I can't believe V-day is this weekend, we don't usually do much on the day, since it gets so crazy everywhere. So we opt for staying at home, and enjoying each other, I'm planning a nice dinner, and maybe a movie. Hopefully we'll get a date night soon though, it' would be fun to get out. I have two movie passes that I had for over a year now, that we need to use up.

Alright I'm just starting to ramble now.
TA TA

No comments:

Post a Comment