One whole month and a couple days, it feels good to have accomplished something. Granted it wasn't completely difficult or hard but it does take some commitment to write every night.
At times I found it annoying, and at times pretty theraputic! There were times when I couldn't find the words, then the times I had too many to put down.
I wish I were a better writer, it's always been a hard subject for me. I'm fine with spelling, and ok with grammer (teacher says I get a little comma happy). But I've never been one to put ideas together well, and make them flow nicely. My ideas, as you've noticed I'm sure, jump from one to the other, and then I go off on tangents, and never get to my point. Plus I try to write too much, as my 6th grade teacher Mrs. Pabst told me I'm very verbose. I think I used that correctly, basically just means I'm wordy.
I've always managed to do fine in my english classes, never straight A's or anything but decent enough. But I've always wanted to have that talent. I think people are just born with it, like a birth mark. It's some how engrained into their DNA. Maybe I could get better, if I practiced more, and focused, but somehow I doubt it. I think there are some people who are ment to be writers and possess that talent, and others who are just ment to be... wordy.
Either way, I'm proud to have accomplished a month of bloggin'! Congratulations to me, and everyone else who managed to pull it off as well. Give us all a big pat on the back, and a gold star.
9 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment