It's 7:52pm and Maile is fast asleep in her bed. We just got back from Castle Rock, she fell asleep in the car, and didn't wake up for nothing. Even when we removed her from her car seat, changed her clothes, and her diaper, and put her in bed. Nothing.
Aunt Nicole, Uncle Lonnie, Hailey and Justin, watched her today. Mikael is working a wierd shift this week, due to his work starting a new system, he is doing some of the training. So Maile got to go visit her cousins. She had a blast, and didn't even give me a hug when I went to pick her up this evening. She of course didn't take a nap while she was there either, she was totally too busy to rest her little head. So I don't blame her one bit for her being so exhausted.
Tomorrow she is heading over to Nana's for a fun filled day again. She's definately getting lots of family time this week. I love it, I want her and her cousins to be close, she's so far away from my side, that we don't get that chance. I'm glad we take the time to get together, even if it is just a quick dinner!



No comments:
Post a Comment