I'm super boring tonight, and not feeling like writing much. The weekend has FLOWN by and now I have to go back to work tomorrow :(. I work three fun filled, and promising to be crazy busy, days. Then get to cook a feast on Thursday, and Friday.. ahhhh Friday. I get to relive the unbelieveable chaos and headache of black Friday.
One of my reasons for taking a job in production and not in sales.. is for this day alone. And because I am the luckiest girl around, I was thrust back into a store, and now relyed upon to do sales, more frequently then they had originally told me. According to them, I wasn't suppose to do sales at all, and I was just working out of the stores. But seriously, do they really expect me to sit and ignore customers in the store, while they stare at me, thinking "what the hell is she doing just sitting there, I need help damn it!" There is an upside to all this sales though, I do get paid commission for all I sell, and believe me it's been a good thing the last couple months, but I really don't think I'd mind that much if they took us back to the studio. To the piece and quiet, and NO CUSTOMERS!
Anyway enough bitching, I'm sorry, I'm sad the weekend is over so quickly and my back is killin me tonight, where is my sister when I need her. 700 miles away that where. :(. So I'm taking it out with my writing. PHOOEY!
On an brighter note, I had a photo shoot on Saturday and I finished editing them today, and they turned out great in my opinion. I'm always nervous to hand them over though. I hope they like them as much as I do!! Cross your fingers :)
oh and on an even brighter note, potty training is still going well. We have done great all weekend. Tomorrow is tricky though, she'll be in a different environment with Nana and Grandpa so hopefully we can keep it up. We are taking her potty over there, and hoping for the best.
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment