Friday, July 17, 2009

Busy Busy Week

What a crazy busy week.. we have been going non-stop. I'm so ready for a break.

Monday I had a dentist appt, which.. wasn't great. I haven't been to the dentist in FOREVER.. I'm embaressed to say how long. So besides the 10 cavities.. yes 10, that I have to have filled. I also have to have a crown put on one of my back molars, and possibly a root canal, if the crown will not fix the problem. YIKES! In the past I have never had issues with my teeth, i've never had a cavity or anything, just your regular check up, cleaning, and wisdom teeth removal. So within the last 5 years i have gotten 10 cavities, I blame it on pregnancy, it jacks up your whole body anyway it definately had something to do with all these cavaties. ( It had nothing to do with my major sweet tooth I have)
So after all is said and done, the dentist will have squeezed $600 bucks out of me, not counting the many hrs of work i will have to miss with all these appts, since they can't work weekends, or after 5! I'm not looking forward to this!

Tuesday, My friend Adona was in town, so she came by for dinner, then I had a huge amount of Blindsaver to do after Maile went to bed, and Mikael was at work doing inventory until 6:30 am. Poor guy, I felt bad for him, I was getting ready to leave when he got home, I think he managed to get an 1 1/2 hrs of sleep before Maile woke up for the day on Wednesday.

Then Wednesday, Mikael took his sister to the NKOTB concert. 19 years ago Nicole took Mikael to the NKOTB when he was 13 and this year he had the opportunity to take her. He was super excited. So when I got home from work I watch Hailey and Justin for her until Lonnie got home from work and they took off to the concert. I heard it was great, and they got upgraded seats so they didn't have to sit on the lawn. I wonder if they'll do another comeback tour in another 20 years :) HA HA HA. After the kids left, I had some more Blindsaver to do and then I hit the sack. I was so exhausted and it was only Wednesday.

Thursday was a not so good day.. I had a little black rain cloud over my head the entire day. Maile decided to get up at 6:15am rather than her normal 8:30. On a day when I didn't have to go to work until 9. Not that I don't love my child, but I do love to sleep in when I get the chance! Then once I get to work, our safe was broken, we couldn't get it open. Then our computer system was glitching up and I had to spend and hour on the phone with IT trying to get it up and running. So I couldnt' get any of my work done for the first two hours I was there, and I didn't go in until 9 so technically I was three hours behind schedule of what I needed to get done.
Then in the middle of all this, I was planning on going to Harry Potter that night, I had purchased advanced tickets a couple days before and was really looking forward to it. Tara calls me up and says, she can't find the show at the theater I supposedly bought tickets for. I thought that was really odd, so I checked my ticket print out and discovered that I had bought tickets for Thursday the 30th.. instead of the 16th.. What a complete moran I am!! So we decided not to go and wait for the showing on the 30th. Tara was leaving for yellowstone and needed to get some shopping and packing done anyway and I didn't want to buy another ticket. I am super sad, but I think I'll be ok. I heard it amazing though.... oh I can't wait!
So then right before I was ready to leave I was putting everything away and bumped my head on the top of the safe (we finally got it open) and then tore my shirt on the locking plate. RAWRRRR... I don't have a lot of dress clothes as it is right now, and I just ripped one of my only good shirts. DAMN IT !!!! I just wanted to crawl into bed, and sleep away the rest of the day. It finally came to an end with out anything else happening and I today was a much better day :).

We are driving up to Como tomorrow to spend the day with our friends Ann and Bob they have a little cabin up in South Park. They haven't seen Maile since last summer, oh how she has changed :). Should be fun to take a drive up in the mountains too!

Sunday we don't have anything planned but I definatley need to do some retail therapy, and I have a bug to paint again so we might be picking out some paint swatches.
No pictures today, I'm too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment