The farmers market has started up at the outdoor mall by our house, and I am so thrilled. We use to have one by our old house, but they were there one year and then they never came back, and I love farmers markets. I love the fact that you can support local people, and try new and different things. Last week they had a pasta vendor there and they had Sweet Potato linguine!! We had to give it a try, and luckily they have recipes for every type of pasta they carry, cause seriously I had no idea how to cook with sweet potato linguine. We also sampled some Blackberry Cider, which was heavenly!! Maile enjoyed it too, however I think her favoite part of the market, was the spray fountain in the middle. She's seen it a few times but we've never let her go in. This time i let her go to see what she would actually do. She was fearless and charged right in...
and again..
Here's I think she's trying to get the courage to turn around and face the water
..... well she turned around atleast :) She still never completely made it in the water, but by the end she was getting pretty brave and the majority of her clothes were wet.
We are heading back tomorrow morning to play again, and I'm pretty sure we won't have the same experiance again. This time I'm positive she'll end up soaked to the skin and happy as can be. I can't wait to see the pictures this time around :).
We are in full scale birthday gear, and getting some decorations cranked out. I'm hoping to finish all or atleast most of the decorations this weekend, so we won't be so crazy come Saturday, and I think we are doing pretty good so far. I still have a couple things to pick up yet, but nothing too bad. I think it turn out beautiful. I can't wait! :).



No comments:
Post a Comment