" I use to think that moose was an animal,
Rocky Road was just a rough place to ride.
Black Forest was somewhere very far away,
and Chip was a good friend of mine.
But I developed quite a craving and you'll always hear
me raving 'bout a certain food that high in calories.
Don't even try to guess, cause it's time that I confess
that something's really got a hold on me....
CHOCOLATE GIVE ME CHOCOLATE
I DON'T THINK I CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT!
In a sauce or in a shake or a german chocolate cake it's..
CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEE!!! "
Totally a song from my childhood, that I absolutely loved! Thank you Mrs James. However, I have yet to find it anywhere, even with access to the world wide web it's not to be found. Any ideas anyone??



This is the closest I've come:
ReplyDeletehttp://dottedlinegirl.typepad.com/asian_freckles/2007/09/hands-down-this.html
http://singwithtalent.com/little1lyrics.html (looks like this is a teacher's website and you can email her)
According to yahoo answers, Barney sings it.
I thought for sure you would choose the 'love bug' background that's on delightfuldots.blogspot.com! It's so 'you' because of the ladybug. Anyhow, I love which one you've chosen...so no need to change it!
ReplyDeleteYeaaah!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new blog! It's beautiful. All growed up just like your new house! Congrats on everything!
Choooooccccolllate!
<3 tarafina