This year has been such a whirlwind, I can't believe it's already Novemeber, it seems to have flown by so quickly. This time last year, I was making a huge jump in my own career. I left JA and started in the oil and gas industry with a little help from my friend Salina. After 4 mths at her company, they decided to close their Denver office, and I was faced with starting over again. Not exactly how I wanted things to go, but after a couple interviews, and some recommendations from my amazing co-workers I got offered a postion with another company right across the street. It really couldn't have gone any smoother.
Now I've been with my new company for almost 5 mths, and I'm finally starting to settle in to a routine, and getting use to my new environment. I'm so ready for things to be stable for awhile. All this change and being the new girl is really exhausting. I love my new job, and my team is really fantastic. As long as they don't close their Denver office, and don't start downsizing. I think I'm set for awhile. There is great opportunity for advancement too, and my direct report is very supportive of my desire to keep moving forward. I'm looking forward to the future and seeing what I can do.
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment