Friday, November 5, 2010

Speaking of Twins

About a week or so before Ethan and Conner's birthday we did a little photo shoot. It turned out to be a spectacular day, and the pictures turned out so darn cute. The boys even cooperated at times by smiling. What good boys. They even stayed in one spot.. mostly. HA HA. Here is some samples of what we got.

Prepare yourself becuase it does contain crazy amounts of cuteness... if you know you can't handle that, you must walk away now!


Abercrombie Ethan

He totally gets that from his mother!
This too!


Maile helped with this picture, she banged on a pot, and they started smiling. She was so proud!


Moment of "what the heck are you doing NOW"
SMILES GALORE!!!

OMG he's almost walking.. insane!


Maile with the boys, the only reason she would take a picture
with them is because she wanted to hold those silly
cats the boys had. Conner started to
pull her hair and she was outta there.. But I managed to get this one for the memory.
What a fantastic photo shoot.. they aren't perfect by any means, but we had a ton of fun shooting it, and there was no drama which I love! Plus we got a lot of personality in these photos! Gotta love that!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these photos. Then again, I've always been a sucker for pumpkin photos.

    ReplyDelete