This is Daddy giving her a quick lesson on duck feeding.

She attempted the same but gave up on trying to feed them directly and just sorta threw it at them.. which really is probably the best way to do it. Otherwise you'd get run over by them all, there were so many.

Cooper, he's a pro, he's been here lots of times.. look at that crowd around him. I think they know him.

Getting a little crazy with the feeding.. Maile thought it was funny.. the ducks.. not so much.
I love this picture, she looks like a pitcher for the Rockies..Nice form!

ooohhh getting brave!
Half way through our duck feeding, these three geese came barging in. They seriously were like 20 ft away and they start honking and flapping there wings, like they own the neighborhood. Totally reminded me of Grease they were the T-Geese... HA HA get it!

ooohhhh watch your ankles Maile!




Charlotte enjoying the atmosphere
These were the craziest birds, they were all black with white beaks, and yellow feet that were slightly webbed.. it reminded me of the bird in Alice in wonderland... I think he was purple.. but same shape and all. I haven't found out what they are but they were worse beggers than the ducks. They were also up further in the park and we were out of bread by the time we got up there so they were a little pissed at us.
Look at those feet.. crazy
There is the cute little restaurant, that has the hugest cinnamon rolls I've every seen, and that's where we went for our mid morning snack. It was older, and had the weirdest crap on the walls.. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the inside, but I didn't, which is probably a good thing since it might have been one more month before you saw these :) HA HA.
We had a great time in California, maybe I took so long editing these pictures because I just wanted to savor the memories..... Yeah we'll say it's because of that! I hope you've enjoyed the long ass wait to see them all :). There are more things to come on my list.. we still have Easter, Iowa wedding #1, Maile's birthday , 4th of July, Iowa wedding #2 and just some summer fun too. Hopefully I'll get caught up before christmas arrives. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment