BEFORE
AFTER
I'm not quite sure on the bangs, i think she cut them a little thin plus I haven't had bangs since middle school so my hair is kind of rebeling against them at the moment. I'm going to go back and have her cut them a little thicker, and then we have some mega training to do. I'm not in love with them at the moment and I don't know if they will stay but we'll see.
I didn't go to my friend Adona, which I was really sad about, I think that's why I haven't gotten my haircut in almost two years. But I just don't have the time to get down and see her in Ft. Collins, and I really needed something done now. I'll probably regret it later.



Love the bangs and the length!! I agree, though, they need to be just a bit thicker. Don't go to thick or you'll be overwhelmed with training them. Use some hair product, the blowdryer and then follow up with the flat iron. In a week or so they should be trained!
ReplyDelete